Thursday, November 18, 2010
Pain, pain, go away... come again oh never mind- don't!
I'm ready for AF to leave... she has been here in full force the last few days. I think she is paying me back for not getting to visit for so long. Man oh man has she been mean. I was so sick feeling yesterday.. nauseous, dizzy, hot, and AWFUL cramps! That + trying to teach = no bueno! It has been really heavy too. I'm hoping she will be leaving in the next few days. I went today and got my Clomid... I'm actually getting kind of excited about it. I hope that it will make me O like I'm supposed to and make my eggo preggo pronto! I had originally planned to stop trying in October because of my job but this last cycle has put things into perspective. I want a baby... I want a baby as soon as I can so I'm going to do this. I am going to do everything I can. Oh and one of our wonderful TMP guides did a drawing and guess who won? Me!! So I'm super excited to use those tools to help get preggo! I am shockingly very upbeat about this cycle... woot woot! Here we go... clomid begins Sunday! 3 days to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment