First I want to say I sure am enjoying all these yummy thanksgiving meals we have been having and enjoying getting together with lots of family! I wish we could do it more often... it is so nice! At the same time hanging around babies makes me ache for me to have my own.
On another note, I just found out that Clomid can make you have fake positives on OPKs if you take them too soon after finishing it and that you should wait a few days after finishing before taking them... bahumbug! Guess that means my almost positive yesterday was really a fake! I will wait and take another tomorrow at CD11 and see where I am I guess.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day after turkey day!
really? I didn't know that!!
ReplyDeleteYeah... one of the wonderful TMP girls shared that with me so I looked it up and sure enough it said it could!
ReplyDelete