Sunday, November 28, 2010

when will it be?

I am constantly wondering when O will be. I have no idea when it will come but boy am I ready to see what this cycle brings. I feel very upbeat & positive about it. As much as I had said I would hate to be due at the beginning of the school year and having to miss it, I am now hoping that this cycle is the one. It wouldn't be the end of the world (like I had originally thought) to miss the beginning of the school year. I actually think that if I have to miss any part of the school year (other than the end like I had originally hoped) that might be the easiest.  That way they can get in, learn the schedule, and when I return I can begin my routines & procedures. So now I'm just waiting on O to come. I am still getting negative OPKs but it is still early... just CD12.  Yesterday I had a huge clump of EWCM... but none today... just back to watery. So who knows what that was about. Also, I don't know if this is a side effect of the clomid or what but I have had a major increase in smell... I am smelling things that is in a different room and it makes me feel sick to my stomach. I have also had a dull headache for the last two days (clomid I'm guessing?). I think I have overall been pretty lucky as far as the side effects are concerned... I haven't really had too many. I am praying that O will come soon & this will be my month...  Well, back to the real world tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think missing the beginning of the school year wouldn't be the end of the world- especially if you have a good sub!!

    ReplyDelete