Sunday, March 20, 2011

13 weeks & peaches!

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow (and going to the doctor!) and the baby is supposed to be the size of a peach! It also has fingerprints at 13 weeks!! This week or next week (depending on what you look at) will be the beginning of my second trimester. I'm going with this week because if you divide 40 weeks by 3 you get 13 weeks 3 days so I'm guessing that is why some say 13 and others say 14. I haven't had ANY throwing up since the 11th!!! Maybe the morning sickness is going away! My main issue has been my back... possibly my sciatic nerve. It is my lower back on my right side and I have shooting pains that go through my back, down my hip, and into my leg. It is the worst in the mornings and at night. Friday night was AWFUL! I literally couldn't get up off the couch to go to bed because it hurt so bad!! I am definitely going to talk to my dr about it tomorrow when I go! Oh and my newest thing that dh thinks is sooo funny is I need to pee EVERY time I laugh! It doesn't matter if I just went when I laugh I feel like I've got to go!!! I am excited to be going to the dr tomorrow although I'm not so sure how nice this particular one is. Oh well! I'm hoping to go ahead and get my gender ultrasound scheduled because I really want to plan a gender party. I thought it would be fun plus I won't have to worry about telling someone before someone else. What I would like to do is have the dr seal the gender in an envelope (we won't even find out) and invite all my CLOSE family and friends over after my ultrasound. I'll let everyone make a guess and they can buy tickets to reveal the gender... the money will go to baby's future and the lucky winner will get to open the envelope and reveal the baby's gender to everyone including me & dh!! I think it would be a lot of fun! I'm hoping that I can get my ultrasound scheduled for a Friday so we can do the party that night and we won't have to wait long before finding out! We will see!! Well here is a collage of my belly pics from week 4 until week 13. I will post again tomorrow to let you know how my dr's appointment goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment