Well my back hasn't been as bad this week but it started bothering me again yesterday so I went ahead and got my appointment scheduled for PT. For whatever reason my insurance won't authorize me to begin PT until April 1st so my first appointment will be next Friday. It is at 11:15 which is a really awkward time for me as far as work but I wanted to accept whatever they had so I could go ahead and get this started. I am seriously thinking about taking the whole day off. The lady said I might have to come back the following week too depending on what they did on Friday.... guess we will see. I hope they are able to do something for my back. It makes me somewhat nervous since when I asked if they did anything for sciatica during pregnancy they said that "they had" like it wasn't a real common thing.
Today I brought up the comment that the dr said on Monday about the possibility of twins and one of my coworkers was so excited. She kept saying "Well you know your belly has gotten big quick, you are hungry all the time, and you had all that sickness!" I still can't get over the dr's "Are you sure you aren't having twins?" comment. Umm YOU are the doctor... I am not! Are YOU sure I'm not having twins? I think her sole reason for asking is due to me taking clomid but it still makes me nervous. When I told her that only one baby was seen at 6 wks she said well sometimes they can miss a baby that early. I swear if I find out there are two when I have my 20 week ultrasound I will freak!! haha! I wouldn't mind having twins but I would have liked to have known already so I could have been preparing!!
I hope the PT can help you!
ReplyDeleteI have physio for lots of things and it really does help so I hope it works for you and brings you some relief. It would be pretty exciting to be having twins but yeah MAJOR shock!!
ReplyDeletewow, that would be crazy if you had twins!! There's only like a 6% chance of that with clomid anyway (yep, I looked it up because I was about to start taking it) so you're probably safe. I think you will know before the 20 week u/s if you have twins!
ReplyDelete