Sunday, March 6, 2011

11 weeks!

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow! There are some big changes in the baby this week... the baby is supposed to be the size of a lime! It also is supposed to have hair and fingernails now! I haven't noticed much of a change in my belly this week but I think I have been sicker this week! Ugh! I'm getting close to the second trimester so maybe it will start getting better then. I hadn't said anything about this on here because I honestly thought I was crazy at first but the more research I did, the more I realized it was possible. Last Saturday I think I felt the baby move for the first time. I had just finished eating some icecream at our cousin's house and I felt something in my belly that felt kind of like when someone rubs against your arm really lightly. When I was looking up about feeling the baby move I found out that it COULD be as early as 10 weeks for people who are small. It said that it wouldn't happen very often this early but it is possible. Well, I had that same feeling today!! It is crazy!! Anyway, here is an updated pic. I think I may actually look a tad smaller this week then I did last week.

1 comment: