Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Doctor's appointment
I went to the doctor today. It was a good appointment. I saw a different doctor and I really liked her. I asked her if she thought there was a possibility of twins since the last dr mentioned it and she laughed and said "Was that Dr. Jones?" She then said "She was probably joking... she has a dry sense of humor." Hmm.... not too funny! She said she didn't have any reason to believe that there was more than one. The baby's heartbeat was 149. I was planning on asking if I could come back in 3 weeks instead of the regular 4 since I will be 20 weeks (the week I can FINALLY get my gender ultrasound) but before I even asked she said that she wanted me to come back in 3 weeks for an appointment and an ultrasound. I go back May 11th!!! Oh, and the worrying about my weight.... apparently my Wii Fit is not very accurate. I had gained 3 lbs since my last appointment... last month! She said that was ok because I hadn't gained much before that being so sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment