MIL said she would buy us our travel system and it came in this week!!! I wanted to post a pic of it all put together. It is so cute!!! I love the color even more in person than I did on the website! Here is a pic of it:
I also have been noticing how much my belly button is changing already. I have always had a BIG TIME innie and it has been getting wider and flatter. Night before last I noticed that there is now a tiny bit of a bulge to it right in the middle. That seems crazy to me for being this early!! Yesterday I was very annoyed by a comment a coworker made about me. She told someone else and then ME that she thinks I walk around just sticking my belly out because there is no way I can be this big so early with how little I am. I was like I CAN’T even stick my belly out if I wanted to. I can’t do much with my belly… it is what it is! Some people are so crazy!!!

love love love that travel system!!
ReplyDelete