I am 15 weeks today!! That seems so crazy to me! So close to being 4 months! I didn’t post yesterday like I normally do because my sinuses have been acting up so bad that I just didn’t feel like it yesterday. I absolutely had no interest in taking a picture or taking the time of uploading the pic. Today, I am feeling a lot better. Still don’t feel great but I do feel better. Today I was wearing a dress and I had LOTS of comments on my belly…. funny thing is I didn’t really think I looked all that big this morning. Here is me today in my dress (yes that is the shower behind me… that mirror is the best mirror for taking my pics since it is my only full size mirror and no… I didn’t walk around holding my belly all day but I thought it showed up better in the pic that way… haha!):
Here is my normal belly pics for last week (14) and this week (15 weeks):
Have a great week! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment