So we went shopping at Babies R Us last night and found lots of stuff!! Here are a few of the things we are looking at….
Crib (ignore the bedding)
Glider…. It comes in a bunch of different colors and I’m not sure what color yet until I know what kind of bedding. This is SO comfortable!!! It also has an ottoman that goes with it that isn’t pictured.
Stroller/Car Seat (Travel System)… I really want a travel system and this is the one I like!
Bedding if it is a girl…..
Boy bedding (from Target):






Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love babies r us. The crib is lovely and both choices of bedding are so cute! <3
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! We are in the market for a glider that is comfy and doesn't break the bank- can you send me the link to that one??
ReplyDelete