I think I can, I think I can... wait until at least Wednesday to test that is. It is so hard waiting but I don't want to be dissapointed by early BFNs. I am trying to be positive and remind myself that it is possible I could be pregnant. The last few months have gotten me down so much that a big part of me doesn't believe I will get pregnant. I'm trying to be positive and believe that it is possible for me to get a BFP. I haven't had any symtpoms like I typically do... dh said maybe THAT is a symptom in itself! haha! I have been doing a lot of praying that this will be it.
On tmp today someone posted a very inspirational story about someone getting pregnant that was believed to be infertile. Someone at her church told her to include this in her daily prayers. Deuteronomy 28:4 "The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand and in the fruit of your body." I plan on incorporating this each time I pray from now on. I am already praying to get pregnant in each of my prayers but I will also add this verse.
I'm hoping & praying to see a BFP in a few days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment