Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow

I love ya… Tomorrow… Your only a day awayyyyy!!! (Yes I stole that from you Ashley on TMP... haha) I go to the doc tomorrow at 2:30! I’m sure he won’t do much of anything but I’m just so excited to finally go to the doctor & hear him say “Yes, you are really pregnant.” I know it is silly but I just can’t wait! Then we plan on telling the world! Tomorrow is a work day so I will be going in tomorrow morning basically just to go to meetings. I have a training from 9-10:30 & a budget meeting with the super at 10:45. Then I’m leaving at 12!! I decided to go ahead and take 1/2 day because they will charge me for 1/2 day anyway so I might as well go get something to eat and take it easy on the way to the doc. My assistant principal met with me today about my observation from yesterday and I apparently waasn’t as out of it as I felt. She said I did a good job so that made me feel better. Resting up tonight and trying to get some work done since I won’t have my work day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. No problem!! LOL! I love tomorrow too!! Good luck and let all of us at TMP know what happened!!!!

    ReplyDelete