Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Ok
Feeling better now. I really had a mini breakdown after taking my test today and now I feel completely silly. I always say that testing before 10dpo is silly & pretty much useless and then I get upset when I get a BFN at 9dpo with smu. I could possibly be only 8dpo. There is still time for me to get a BFP and I am hoping & praying that it will still happen. I am still not having any major symptoms... tired & creamy cm. I am having a few little cramps in my sides but that is completely normal for me after O. I typically get a lot more of them then I have had this cycle though so not sure what that is about. My temps look pretty good. I know that is not everything but right now that is all I have! haha... Also on FF I looked at the community charts & told it to find charts like mine with the same bd schedule, pre-o & post-o temps and it came up with quite a few charts. The statistics for them was also very good... 73% pregnancy. I was in shock. I however didn't really see any that I thought looked like mine.... who knows! I plan on testing with fmu tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment