Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks so I figured I'd post my updated belly pic. I figured it would be fun to make a little collage of my progression from week 4 until week 8. It is funny to see that it seems to get bigger then smaller then bigger again. I think it is all the bloating and then that going down and increasing again. Anyway... here is the pic!
I haven't felt very good all weekend. It all started Friday when I just felt so weak and tired that all I did when I got home was get in the bed and watch tivo. I got up only to eat my dinner that dh brought home! Saturday I felt ok at times and awful at others and got really sick around lunchtime. Today I have gone back to just feeling weak, tired, and nauseas. I took a nap this afternoon then felt worse because I woke up too hot! Ok complaining over!
Last night we went and ate Japaneese & it was super yummy!! We have leftovers that we are going to have for dinner tonight so I'm really excited about that!! We went for dh's aunt's birthday and dh's cousin noticed my belly! Haha... it looked bigger last night than it does today! I told them that I will be so glad when I just look pregnant and not like I just ate too much! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! XOXO!

No comments:
Post a Comment