Monday, February 21, 2011
Heartbeat!
I went to the doctor for my 4 week checkup today and it went really well. She said she didn't know whether we'd be able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler but she wanted to try. She did and after a lot of searching she found it!! She said she thought it was "swimming away from the doppler" when she couldn't find it. It was 172! She said this was normal for this point in the pregnancy. They said I had gained a pound since my last appointment which was ok at this point. I'm suprised it wasn't more since I eat constantly but my weight always goes up and down and can fluctuate 2-3 pounds daily. She also gave me some tips of some stuff I need to start doing now to help my chances of being able to breastfeed. Next appointment is March 21st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment