Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exercising?

Well today I was really showing and had lots of comments about my belly! Then I went down to fourth grade and was asked by a 4th grader that obviously doesn’t know I’m pregnant if I exercise. I said yes, I do sometimes. She then said that I looked like I was in shape. I laughed so hard because of how much my belly is poking out today! I think she was really thinking did you stop exercising because you USED to be in shape and now look really pudgy! HAHA!

I am going to check into the prenatal exercise class that the local hospital is doing. I’m not sure what time or day it is… it just says to call and find out the info. I am feeling much better today than I have in a while. I really want to try to get into a little more exercising now that I’m feeling a little better.

1 comment:

  1. haha!! girl.....you look better pudgy than I did pre-pregnancy! Not saying anything bad about myself...I don't think there's anything wrong with having a little extra layer of love :)

    I just doubt that you look ANYTHING near pudgy!!

    ReplyDelete