Sunday, February 6, 2011

7 weeks!

Ok… I won’t be 7 weeks until tomorrow but it is so much easier to take the pic and update on the weekends and since I have been doing it every Sunday I figured I would continue! I think my stomach has gone done a little. Maybe some of the bloating is gone. I have been eating like crazy lately. Yesterday we went to my best friend’s hubby’s b-day party. On the way back to their house (we were staying for the night) I saw a Papa John’s delivery car. I HAD to have Papa John’s so we ordered it when we got back even though we had just eaten (a lot) at the birthday party. Luckily everyone else went along with it and ate some along with me! Today after getting back I wanted something for lunch. I had made some mac & cheese that we had leftovers for. I told dh I wasn’t so sure I wanted that but I didn’t feel like fixing anything else. Apparently that wasn’t a good idea because one bite and I had to run to the bathroom and throw it back up! Anyway, here is my pic. Oh and the lines on today’s pic is because I had been laying down on my side before I took it!

No comments:

Post a Comment