Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well today I went for my first ultrasound. Dennis & mom went with me. Because I was so early they did an internal ultrasound which was a little weird. Anyway, the woman kept saying that it was really early so I didn't think that I would be able to hear the heartbeat but then she turned the sound on and it was STRONG! I couldn't believe how strong it was to be so early and so tiny!! She said I am 6 weeks 1 day which is one day less than what I thought. Here is a picture of the ultrasound!
The tech also told me that my cervix is tilted. She kind of got on my nerves because she said this laughing and then led into which will cause it to hurt when they do the final exam or if they have to break my water.

1 comment: