Sunday, January 23, 2011

Appleseeds!

I am 5 weeks and the baby is the size of an appleseed now!! I love my sweet little appleseed. It is hard to believe but the heart could start beating this week!! Still really tired all the time but feel pretty good other than that. Here is a pic of my belly the day after I found out and today. See if you can see a difference. I can although it is all bloat.

3 comments:

  1. We are about the same!!! I am 5 weeks and 3 days!!! I can deff se a difference. Grow little Appleseed, grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!! I may be a little farther along but this is what my fertility friend account says. If I actually go by my LMP I am 5 weeks 4 days. I go to the doc Wednesday so we will see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definately see a difference! Yay! i really need to start some belly pics lol!

    ReplyDelete