I had a long, stressful day and it had nothing to do with the sweet poppyseed inside me. Poppyseed actually allowed me to feel ok today. I was still very tired but I did sleep through the night last night so I wasn't as tired as I have been. Work was really stressful. I don't want to get into all the details but it was a long & very stressful day to say the least. Then it worried me about having the stress and how that was going to affect my little poppyseed.
On another note, I took another IC test this morning and the lines were the same. I hadn't taken one of them since Sunday. I took my last FRER & an IC Sunday and had lines the same on the FRER but they weren't the same on the IC. I know I'm crazy for continuing to test but I like to see the lines get darker. It makes me feel like I'm progressing the way I am supposed to. I go to the doctor one week from today!!! I'm so excited! I am also starting to get a little belly... I'm assuming it is bloat but my oh my this is early! I couldn't button my pants this morning... granted they were a pair that had gotten kind of tight but still I wasn't even close to getting them buttoned. Yikes! I thought I had a little pudge showing with my sweater I wore today and I asked the girl that knows at school and she said she could see it too.. oh my! She said she didn't think she would notice it if she didn't know I was pregnant. I told mama this today and she said once again that she thinks it is twins in there!
yeah unfortunately the bloat is normal...if you look on my TP Tuesdays, I've just now gotten back to my belly circumference from 7 or 8 weeks I think. The bloating went down, but now actual baby is there.
ReplyDeleteYou probably only have one :)
and, normal day to day stress won't harm your baby. If like you have an EXTREME situation that causes extreme, not normal stress, then and only then would I worry. Unless you were crying all day and freaking out in every way possible, poppyseed is just perfect :)
and stop testing! I've seen sooooo many people get upset about the lines not being as dark as they should, then they go to the doc to find out everything is fine. Have DH hide them!!
Yes mam! :)
ReplyDelete