Well... I have been going nuts not telling people. Especially my mom & his mom. I just couldn't wait to tell them. They both knew we were trying to conceive and both were very excited about it. I finally talked dh into letting us tell earlier than after the first appointment. Yesterday the shirt we had ordered for our furbaby came in (it said "My mommy is pregnant and all I got was this t-shirt") so I talked dh into letting me invite them over for dinner tonight to tell them. So we invited mom, stepdad, mil, brother and his fiance. My brother and his fiance couldn't come though. After they were all here we told them that we had gotten our furbaby a shirt and wanted to show them. I also said he was so cute in it that we wanted to record their reactions. Got him dressed & let him go over to them. My mom grabbed him and started screaming and jumping up and down. Then his mom figured it out and did the same. It was great!! They were soooo excited! The video isn't very good but it is still priceless! We then called my brother & put him on speakerphone & told him. He said "I'm going to be an uncle?" haha... also called and told my dad. He was really excited! I told all of them I wanted to wait a little while to tell everyone to make sure everything was ok. That was GREAT!
I started having some new symptoms today. I gagged big time when brushing my teeth. Then was nauseous during church. Then when I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast the smell of the fire made me nauseous again. I have also peed a bajillion times today. I am glad to be having symtpoms because that tells me the sweet little poppyseed inside me is ok.
Isn't it a huge relief to tell someone?! Are you going to share the video?
ReplyDeleteIt was great!! I might later on. I'm still not trying to show pics of anyone quite yet online because I don't want to chance people who aren't supposed to know finding out yet! :)
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to see the video! We videoed our family's reactions too.
ReplyDeleteGlad DH let you do the shirt! We got our dog a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and Matt wouldn't let me tell them with it...bummer! But he did wear it that night after we told them. Matt says German Shepherds aren't meant to wear clothes.....?!?!