Sunday, February 27, 2011

20 questions

Ok, Ashleigh tagged me so here it goes...

Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?

Family... my doggy (Winston) is my first baby. DH & I got him after I graduated high school and he has been our baby since then. I can't imagine living life without him in it and it scares me to think that he is almost 7 years old already!

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?

I've got a pretty good life. The only thing that would make it better is if my dh had a job he loved and my job was more stable... dang economy for making teaching such a difficult job to hold on to in this area.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?

We would probably get a nicer house... I love my house but my dream house is a log cabin! I would still work because, let's face it, I love my job. I would have a cleaning lady & an on call chef (DH and I love to cook but sometimes we just don't feel like it... haha). I would like a swimming pool & hot tub. Pay off all our bills. Start a savings account for our children's college. Give money to each of the people important to us in our life and give some to charity.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

DH, my dog, a bubble bath, or music usually do the trick for me! :)

5. What is your bedtime routine?

Get everything ready for the next day, wash my face, brush my teeth, put on my pjs, and go to bed!

6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?

I was a majorette... I also took dance but that wasn't with the school. I really wanted to be a cheerleader but we couldn't afford it. I was not really in to sports... wish I had played softball because I was pretty good at that.

7. What kind of books do you read?

I love Nicholas Sparks... I've read all of his books. I love anything that I can just relax and enjoy.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

2 precious children, a nicer house, teaching or a SAHM

9. What’s your fear?

I fear not being able to afford this baby. I haven't written about this because I have honestly been in denial but I, along with 30 other peole in the county, was told about a week ago that we won't have jobs next year due to the budget. They go by who has the least experience and this year had to cut anyone with 4 years or less. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me. Last year I got called back and was fortunate to get my same position. This year with so many people being ahead of me on the call back it isn't looking good. I have zero interest in looking for a job and honestly who will want to hire me knowing I will be out in the beginning of the school year?

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?

Nope

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Pee... lol!

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?

Sometimes I don't feel like he takes my concerns seriously. He always wants to "fix" things and sometimes I just need him to hear me out because he can't fix it.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

I can't imagine myself having a different name. It isn't my favorite but I still can't imagine having a different one.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

Sun duh!!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

tacos!

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?

Writing what I feel...

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

Is it awful to say a mix of both? haha!

18. What items are in your purse right now?

Wallet, checkbook, chapstick, baby's ultrasound (I carry it with me everywhere), pen, and I had to laugh when I read Ashleigh had this because I do too... a tampon!

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?

Beach!


20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?

Probably same as Ashleigh... One Born Every Minute. It scares me sometimes and makes me cry a lot but I still watch it!

okay...I tag

Anne Marie- Pardon my Disillusion
Claire-TTC and Me
Erin- The Kings
Angela- Trying to Believe

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your job!! That's awful. I would have hoped they'd have some pity on a pregnant girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashleigh... when they told me that my insurance would end in June I just laughed and said and I'm pregnant & due in September. She told me that I was the 4th person she had told that was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete