I will be 7 weeks on Monday! The morning sickness has really kicked in the last few days. Thursday it was all day sickness. I felt so nauseas ALL day long beginning from the time I woke up until when I went to bed. Yesterday it was better because I woke up feeling fine but then when I was trying to find something to eat for breakfast I started gagging and had to run to the bathroom. I don't know when I'll ever be early for work again because it always hits me right as I'm about to leave... haha! Oh well!
I told my kids at school Friday. I put up a pic of the ultrasound for morning work and told them to write a paragraph about what they saw. They were too cute & excited!! Later I found out that a lot of them actually already knew (which I thought they did) when one of the kids blurted out "my mama told me" followed by "so and so told me" and "so and so told me" and so on. Over half of the class already knew and didn't say anything! I told one of them that I knew she knew because she was smiling at my belly the other day... she giggled and said "I know I was!" They were too cute. One of my kids who can be the sweetest kid in the world one minute and awful to the point of having to call a resource officer on her (yes that did happen this year) was SOOOO excited!! She kept saying "I'm so shocked" and rubbing my belly. When we went outside she said "Are you sure you can go outside? You don't want the baby to get cold!!" Then during science when we made edible layers of the soil and I fixed me one she said "Are you sure you can eat that? You know pregnant people can't eat certain foods!" Haha! She was too cute!
Oh and I also told my nephew the other day... that was too cute! I told him "I've got a baby in my belly!" He said "COOL!!" He also asked what it was going to be and I told him that I didn't know. I asked him what he wanted it to be and he said a boy and asked me what I wanted it to be. I said I didn't care and he says.... yeah I don't care either!! haha! What a sweetie!! :)
I'll probably go ahead and post an updated pic tomorrow for 7 weeks because it is just easier to do it on the weekend vs when I'm back at school and trying to function through the week! Some days I'm really showing and others I don't look much different than I did before. I think it is really the bloating. I did have to wear a belly band on Thursday because I couldn't even zip my pants but it has gone back down some since then. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! :)
Your students are so cute. I'll tell mine when they can actually see me bigger. Pre-K kids need a visual.LMAO
ReplyDelete