Sunday, December 12, 2010
8dpo... temp drop!
Well I had a temp drop today... ugh. Don't like it! I am still having the occasional pinching feeling in my left side. I also have been extremely impatient and moody the last two days. I have had absolutely no patience. DH took me out last night and I got so mad at the waitress I almost said something to her over the dumbest thing. I am NEVER like that.... never, ever get angry at a waitress because I used to be one and would NEVER say anything. Luckily, dh woke me out of the stupor before I said something I would regret. I also have been eating constantly. All this said, it could all be symptoms of AF... after all my temp did drop today! My lp lasts anywhere from 9-12 days typically so I could be starting as early as Tuesday...ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment