Monday, December 13, 2010

Unexpected Snow Day!

We are having a snow day here so no school! Woohoo!! Unfortunately that gives me a whole day at home by myself to obsess over my symptoms! My temp was down again today... ugh. But, even though I am not good at checking my cervix... last cycle the day before AF started I tried and thought I felt it low.... and sure enough she showed the next day. I checked this morning & couldn't find it so I'm thinking it is still high so at least I might not start tomorrow. I could start as early as tomorrow since my lps are anywhere from 9-12 days. My temps do not look like they have ever looked before though. My temps are usually beautiful... they go up, up, up until it comes down for AF. This time not so beautiful... maybe ugly is my pregnancy chart! LOL. I can hope! I will test tomorrow with an IC. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment