My title says ramblings of a crazy person because today that is honestly how I feel.... crazy. After reading what I typed I decided it made no sense and sounded like a crazy person had typed it. There... consider yourself warned.
1/2 day left and I am officially out for Christmas break! I am super excited. It also helped that today was a 2 hour delay so shorter than it was supposed to be. We will not be doing anything tomorrow except partying and watching a movie!!
I took my second dose of clomid today... definitely think it is making me moody... or maybe I'm just moody. But today I have had extreme highs & lows... on the verge of crying one second when a teacher was telling me to make sure I tried to plan when I decided I was ready to have a baby and that I didn't have a baby due any time near Christmas because it just wasn't fair to the kid, then happy and blissful thinking about Christmas break, then on the verge of crying agin when a teacher that doesn't know I'm trying to get pregnant asked me if I was pregnant because I had "the look", then angry when my aid once again stepped on my toes, and the list goes on and on. I know moods change frequently but I have been having extreme changes today. Speaking of moods I just recently heard a quote on one of my favorite shows (One Tree Hill) that I absolutely fell in love with... "Happiness is a mood, not a destination." This is so true... don't always work hard to strive for happiness... enjoy it when you have it and it is ok not to be happy all the time.
" it is ok not to be happy all the time." I totally agree! I hope you enjoy your break!
ReplyDelete