Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Snow Day!!!

At least I have a snow day today so I can relax and get over my moping in peace! The snow is beautiful! We don't have a lot yet but it is coming down pretty steady. I'm hoping we get enough to be out for Christmas break. Unfortunately we are supposed to be going Monday & 1/2 day Tuesday too so unless we get the snow they are calling for over the weekend too I doubt this snow will be enough. As much as I love my kiddos a few extra days of Christmas break would make me extremely happy! :) I start back on the clomid on Sunday. I didn't really have any symptoms from it last time (except maybe headaches which I get all the time anyway) so I hope I don't get them this time. Especially since it is right at Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment