Thursday, December 23, 2010
Sometimes...
Sometimes I get so caught up on the day to day drama that I forget to stop to remember all the beauty and happiness I have in my life. I get caught up in the stresses of the every day and especially in trying to get pregnant and forget all the wonderful things I am so fortunate to have. It takes a few days off from the world to really understand that.... to really get it. I have a wonderful life, family, friends, and the best husband a girl could ask for. I have a beautiful house, a wonderful job, and a very loyal and caring dog. I am happy! I wish I could just see this more often and be happy for all these wonderful things and not sweat the small stuff. Everything works out in the end. I will be a mom one day... whether we have one naturally, with IVF, adopt...I will be a mom which will only add to the great life I already have. Sorry if this was so cliche or corny. Most of my posts are so depressing and down because I always pour out my deepest feelings that I don't like to talk about out loud on here. I figured it was about time to discuss how happy and lucky I truly am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's okay, we all get bogged down and forget to look at the good stuff once in a while! It's normal.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have some time off and can reflect on things :) You will be a wonderful mommy!