Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Last night was wonderful. We had Christmas with my whole family. It was tons of fun seeing all the family... especially all the adorable kiddos that I don't get to see very often! It was a weird feeling thinking that possibly by next Christmas I could have a baby! One of my cousins (male one at that) asked us last night when we were going to have one.... it is so awkward. I don't want to be like "well we are humping as much as possible but it just isn't happening." lol! After Christmas there I went back to my brother's and helped him & his fiance get the kids to bed & set up Santa stuff. That was so much fun! I told dh when we left can you believe we might be doing this NEXT year if I get pregnant in the next few months we will have a sweet bundle of joy next Christmas!

Today we don't have very many plans until the afternoon... we are going to see what Santa brought my niece and nephews and having Christmas with dad. Then tonight Christmas at my mom's. We have already done Christmas with all of his family.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment