Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Diaper Rash Ointment, Baby Orajel, and Baby Powder... oh my!

I did it! I bought my very first baby item today! I can't explain the way it makes me feel... happy, excited, hopeful, apprehensive, mischievous, sad... there are so many feelings in it! DH has always said no when I've wanted to buy baby things in the past. It came down to losing some money and he was A-OK with it. We decided to do a FSA loan this year because last year our medical expenses were through the roof with me having to go to the ER and then having surgery & him going to the ER for kidney stones. Well, this year we have been much healthier and have not come close to spending all the money. They said we would lose the money if it wasn't spent by March & after the end of this month we can't buy any over-the-counter meds... so what did we do but go on a spending spree to buy any and all meds we could possibly need. So we went on drugstore.com and went to the FSA area and little ol' me saw the baby needs section. I said can we buy some stuff for the baby knowing he would say no but he agreed!!! I bought some baby orajel, baby powder, and diaper rash ointment... not too exciting but it is baby stuff!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hooray!!! The first thing I got was a bib that said "I love Daddy" and I hid it in my drawer until I could finally show him...he always said no too!!

    ReplyDelete