Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sometimes I think stress is my middle name...

Why oh why does life have to be stressful sometimes? Work is super stressful & it has NOTHING to do with teaching or the kids. It has to do with all the extra stuff that comes with it.... especially the politics. Ugh! I am trying my best not to stress about all this stuff and just relax but it is hard! On the ttc front I am now 4dpo & ready to test already! haha! I won't but I hate the wait... I'm so impatient. I've been having some major abdominal pains today but I have pains in it every cycle after O but it feels different this time. Who knows!

2 comments:

  1. oh geez, I totally know what you mean about stress, and it's NOT the kids!! People don't realize all the extra BS you have to put up with as a teacher....I hope it all blows over and smooths out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do... especially with you being in sped! I'm not sure how you do it! Thanks for the support... just trying to stay positive & pray & know that God will provide and work things out.

    ReplyDelete